PEI’s Work Permit Stream: A dream for entrepreneurs
Prince Edward Island is one of Canada’s most beautiful provinces, famous for its red beaches, luscious green fields with bountiful farmland, and scenic historic towns. PEI may have one of Canada’s smaller populations, but the booming tourist industry and supportive community atmosphere make it an ideal place to found a business. And now, the government of PEI is inviting promising entrepreneurs to set up shop on their red shores!
The PEI Work Permit Stream is an economic immigration stream that invites entrepreneurs to create and run businesses on Prince Edward Island. Those who join the stream are also eligible to receive a provincial nomination from the government of PEI.
The Work Permit Stream has outlined the criteria that applicants need to be eligible for the program:
- Have a minimum personal net worth of $600,000. This wealth must have been acquired legally and through legitimate sources.
- Have an education background of secondary school (or the equivalent) or higher.
- Be between 21-59 years of age when applying.
- Have experience as a business owner OR relevant management skills from past jobs.
- Meet the language requirements, which for this stream is a CLB/NLC score of 4 or higher.
- Live on PEI while actively managing the business day-to-day.
- Have an interview with the Office of Immigration.
- Sign a Performance Agreement with the Office of Immigration and meet all terms and conditions.
You can apply to the PEI Work Permit Stream today through the Government of Prince Edward Island website. After that, applicants create an Expression of Interest Profile. The EOI informs the government that the candidate wants to be considered for the program and for a provincial nomination.
You can also receive quality assistance from Canadian immigration consultants, contact our team: call us at +91 84486 30755 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.