Why Study in Canada?
- Work while studying
- Bring family members to join you in Canada
- Obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit upon graduation
- Gain invaluable Canadian work experience
- Discover your pathway to permanent residence
- Secure permanent resident status, and ultimately Canadian citizenship
Work while studyingA Canadian study permit doesn’t just grant you the right to attend university or college, it also grants the student, the right to work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full-time during scheduled academic breaks.This opportunity is generally not afforded to students who decided to study in other countries, such as the United States. It allows the studentto make some money to fund his/her ongoing studies and living costs, all the while giving the student connections in the local labour market. These professional networks could be the lead into landing a great job upon graduation. Under the Post-Graduation Work Permit, a student can obtain a work permit valid for up to three years, depending on the duration of his/her study program.
- No job offers required.
- Work with any employer across Canada and change job when you want to.
- Get that all-important Canadian work experience as you work towards obtaining permanent residence.