Co-Op Programs/Internship

“The goal of education is to create men who are capable of doing new things”

Internship & Co-Op Programs


For some of the academic programs offered by the Universities or Colleges in Canada, work experience is part of the curriculum. International students who wish to be part of a co-op or internship program must apply for a work permit as well as a study permit. There are certain requirements that you would have to fulfil to be eligible for a work permit, like, you must have a valid study permit, your intended employment must be an essential part of your program of study in Canada and your employment must be part of your academic, vocational or professional training program offered by a designated learning institution, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution. Your co-op or internship employment cannot form more than 50% (percent) of the total program of study

Internship in Canada