On Campus Needs & Work Permits

“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”

On Campus

As a student in Canada you may require to work on campus at the institution where you study. This may be possible without a work permit if you are a full-time student at a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec ora private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 per cent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) ora Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees andif you have a valid study permit. In all other circumstances, you would require a work permit for Canada, where CEC would help you in the best possible manner with the right guidance for you application. We are the better way to guide you for the study in Canada

On Campus Canada