Canada Education & Immigration Consultants specializes in providing Canadian Eduaction and Immigration solutions. Looking for a Federal Skilled Work Visa (FSW)? call us. +91-9953552224, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Federal Skilled Work visa to Canada allows highly skilled, educated migrants with an eligible occupation to consider a permanent immigrate to Canada without an offer of employment.
Since Canada have recently updated their quota for this category, it’s important that any eligible applicants take advantage of this program today!
- Be above 18 years old
- Show a valid Educational Credential Assessment from an approved agency
- Achieve proficiency in one or both of the official languages of Canada and meet the minimum level of 5 in all four language areas (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Have minimum one-year of valid work experience and the job must be listed under National Occupation Classification list.
The Federal Skilled Work Visa allows the applicant to:
- Become a Citizen of Canada within 3 years
- Immigrate with spouse and children
- Study in Canada
- A free/subsidized education and Healthcare
- Live and work in Canada as a Permanent Resident
Get a Federal Skilled Worker Visa the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of 67 points (out of 100) or higher Migrate to Canada.
The candidate can earn points for adaptability on below categories:
- Spouse Or Partner’s Language Level
- Past Study In Canada
- Spouse Or Partner’s Past Study In Canada
- Past Work In Canada
- Spouse Or Common-Law Partner’s Past Work In Canada
- Arranged Employment In Canada
- Relatives In Canada
- Last But Not The Least, Candidates With Above Eligibilities Must Be In The Express Entry Pool.