The Express Entry Immigration Pathway to Canada focuses on Four important factors which are AGE, WORK EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & ENGLISH/FRENCH LANGUAGE Skills.
Express Entry strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for applicants. While Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, it is a system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to select candidates for immigration to Canada using the following current immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
- A select number of Provincial Nominee Programs
Candidates must take an English and/or French Language test. They must also have their post-secondary education credentials assessed according to Canadian standards. Candidates should ensure they are not inadmissible to Canada for criminality or medical reasons. Those who are must deal with these issues prior to making an application.
An Express Entry applicant must submit:
- English test results (IELTS),
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report to prove that they have the equivalent educ